Handloomed on traditional wooden looms in Kerala, India, in a Fair Trade Certified environment and then cut and sewn by our team in Noida. Each panel is pieced together with a sewing machine for stability and then topstitched by hand with a beautiful whipstitch.
We pre-wash and dry it to give it an interesting texture and simultaneously reduce the amount of shrinkage on the customer’s end. All are slightly different due to the nature of the handwork, and precisely what we love about them.
- 100% Cotton
- 72” X 102” (approximately)
- Fabric woven in a Fair Trade Certified Environment
- Prewashed to bring out the beautiful texture of the weave
- Comes with our logo o-ring on one corner
- Designed in New York by M+A NYC
- Made in India
Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron as needed. Mild shrinkage after wash.